SOCLE II - Stroke Oral healthCare pLan Evaluation
SOCLE II is a pilot trial of an enhanced oral health care service provision versus usual care. SOCLE II aims to evaluate the feasibility of a full trial of the clinical and cost effectiveness of a complex OHC service versus usual care for people in stroke care settings.
To learn more about the SOCLE II project please read the About Us page.
- Log-in to access the restricted training materials.
- Work through all 7 sections.
- The estimated completion time is approximately 1.5 hours.
- You can take a break at anytime and resume progress later.
- When finished, please log-out.